Monday, January 25, 2016

Great Impressions Stamp E875 - Hedgehog and Daisies

Here's another little card I created today with a Great Impressions Stamp.  I thought this little hedgehog in a wagon full of daisies was adorable.  This is the second card in as many days that I've used the stamp, but today I masked the top of the flower on the stem and replaced it with a heart die to make a shaker Valentine card for my sister.  The heart sequins in the shaker window are from Doodlebug Design, Inc.  The design paper is from Pebbles.  I colored the image with Copics, and I used a red Sakura Stardust Gellyroll pen on the hubcaps, the stitching around the heart and down the sides of the card.  I added a touch of clear Wink of Stella to the wagon handle for a little extra glitz.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment