Friday, March 18, 2016

Distress Crayons

It's been a chilly and dreary afternoon (and early evening), so I've been playing inside.  Kind of reminds me of "The Cat in the Hat," except that I didn't get any visits from talking cats with cakes on rakes.  Nevertheless, I made my own fun after finishing a busy, tiring but good work week this afternoon.  I've recently become interested in art journaling and have been really impressed with some of the creativity I've seen from others on the www.  I had a whopping 50% off coupon from Michael's this week, so I decided to splurge on a pack of Distress Crayons, a new product that I had been reading about and for which I have viewed a few tutorials.  While I realize that I just used this same Bible verse for a greeting card last month and, therefore, may be perceived by some to be in a rut, I really had a lot of fun creating this journal page with the new crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment