Sunday, June 12, 2016

Live Love Cards Challenge for June - Large Sentiments

It's been a couple of months since I've entered a card challenge. Lately I have been learning and practicing Bible journaling and, though I did manage to create a couple of birthday cards recently, I haven't been as focused on that branch of art and creativity. I love it all. Too bad working for a living has to take up so much of my creativity time. Today was a hot, sunny day here in the Midwest. I went out to do a little weeding in my flower beds and decided about fifteen minutes into it that I was ready to get back inside to the air-conditioning. Might as well be cool and creative, right? So here's my entry for the June challenge at Live Love Cards. I used the Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut set for the sentiment and Derwent Inktense colored pencils, for the background and die cut. I used white embossing powder on the smaller portion of the sentiment and Glossy Accents to make "happy" shine. A rainbow of sequins added balance and sparkle. Thanks for checking in!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, you were the winner of Altenew on my blog. Please contact me asap. http://hobbyandideas.blogspot.ch/2017/09/lucky-altenew-winner.html

    ReplyDelete