Monday, November 30, 2015

Snowy Mistletoe

For this card, I used kraft cardstock sponged with Color Box Frost White Pigment Ink.  The Mistletoe stamp is from the Penny Black Festive Florals set.  I used a Derwent Inktense Water Color Pencil in Leaf Green (with very little water) to color the mistletoe leaves.  The berries were done with a white Uniball Signo gel pen.  The sentiment, from the Hero Arts CL797 clear set, was stamped with the Color Box pigment ink.  I used the same pigment ink again to sponged more "snow" over the top of the mistletoe branches after coloring them, and then once again mixed with water to spatter "snow flakes" over everything with a small paint brush.  I fussy cut one branch and popped it up with foam dimensionals. My inspiration came from Me and Minime Crafting here.  This is for the November Snowflakes challenge at Live Love Cards.  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Becky, words cannot describe how much I love this card. The background is so beautiful. The colors are neutral yet striking. You really did a FANTASTIC job with this one. Wow. :)

    ReplyDelete